Friday, November 27, 2009

Jayde Nicole: Plastic Surgery Poll

The Hills television show is known nearly as much for the copious amounts of plastic surgery as it is for the staged drama. Although she isn’t totally a newcomer to the show, Playboy Playmate Jayde Nicole may have been under the knife more than the other stars combined.

Although she is attractive, many have noted Jayde’s very plastic looking appearance, which makes her appear older than her 23 years. It seems that in addition to an obvious breast augmentation to give her the signature Playmate appearance, Jayde has also gotten lip fillers as well as a nose job.

Plastic surgeon Dr Sherrell J Aston says, “After reviewing Ms. Nicole’s most recent pictures I believe that she has undergone breast augmentation and had a rhinoplasty. Also, it appears that she has filler in her lips. I would advise her to not have any more surgery at this time.”

Because Jayde’s appearance is so remarkable and seems to be the results of obvious plastic surgery, Make Me Heal found it interesting to find this quote from Jayde, in which she denies any knowledge of plastic surgery.

“I have a lot of really good models and my whole thing is I like my models to be all natural. The big thing with me, no one thinks I’m all natural, but I am…I get [that I] have a fake nose, fake lips, fake cheeks, I don’t even know how they do that…I haven’t had any work done.”

What do you think? Has Jayde gone under the knife?
Yes. The photos don't lie.
No, she's all natural.

Credit: Make Me Heal

UPDATE: Since there has been some confusion, both of the 'before' pictures of Jayde Nicole are from 2006 as you can see here. The 'after' picture of Jayde's face was from March 10, 2009 as shown here, and the 'after' body picture was taken in September, 2009 - here is our article.

No comments:

Post a Comment