Saturday, July 31, 2010

Stephanie Pratt: I'm A 'Nerd' Who 'Likes To Work'



Stephanie Pratt is certainly busy these days now that "The Hills" is over and she's busy hard at work on her handbag line. So, although we spent several seasons watching her and her pals hit the party scene on the show, she admits she's actually kind of a homebody.

"I think it'd be surprising to know that I would rather stay inside than go out," she told MTV News. "I like going to a nice dinner with friends and watching a movie and literally falling asleep."

You see, this Pratt is kind of over partying. "I'm like exhausted! I've been going out since I was 17, so I really don't like the club scene in L.A. very much anymore," she said. "I think people would be surprised to learn I'm kind of a nerd and I like to work."

"The handbag line is coming out this fall and then in September I can't wait to come back for fashion week and then September, October is when I start designing the spring collection."

Credit: MTV

No comments:

Post a Comment